Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thing

My bag...



I love my bag! Thank you Kaja for this wonderful resilient yet stylin' bag, for it has lasted me through over 9 months of being in bag snatching world capital: Barcelona, then in Estonia, Turkey and then back in Barcelona, and then in the UK and then back here at home. I hope by writing this I won't jinx it, but this pleather wonder has not failed me once. tralalala yay bag!

Indigestion bag:


Feet hurt bag:


I can bike in a pencil skirt bag:


Take my picture already bag:


I like rain again bag:


Reunion bag:

1 comment:

  1. thanks kaja also for taking these photos (the ones from eesti and barça) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
No, I didn't come to Barcelona because of THAT movie. (although it did fuel my obsession with this city, slightly). First time living away from home, away from Canada... Thinking it's gonna be an adventure. I want to share my ups and downs with you during my European get away, so enjoy. :)