Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Person

It's been years since I've been in love, or at least in that state of utter misery and angst which is commonly associated with being in love. Anyways, here are a few songs which make me feel not angsty in love, but magical/loving life kinda love...
and pardon the cheese, I couldn't help myself...
I honestly don't know why I'm in such a lovey dovey mood, all I've been doing the past few weeks is hang out with myself. Ha, I guess that's it. I am in love with me... lol tralalalaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
No, I didn't come to Barcelona because of THAT movie. (although it did fuel my obsession with this city, slightly). First time living away from home, away from Canada... Thinking it's gonna be an adventure. I want to share my ups and downs with you during my European get away, so enjoy. :)