Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thing

If you keep making that face it'll stay that way!


Its been over a decade since I had an ear infection so I didn't quite know what was going on until my friend Despina pointed it out that my cold has turned into a sinus or ear infection type thing. I usually don't take a lot of drugs to help with colds and stuff, so I thought maybe I could just let this one go away on it's own. Then I remembered the last time I let a sinus infection go away "on it's own".. it triggered the most painful infection in my tooth. And Despina also shared her story of when she just left her sinus infection go away on it's own, and the mucus had built up in her lower forehead!! ewww and then they had to drain it out by piercing the skin!!! (or maybe she said this is what could have happened if she didn't take medicine). gag! anyhoo thought this story might go nicely with these pictures. :) rather sick sense of humor, sorry.
p.s im better now since i bought some ear drops from the nearby farmacia (pharmacists are so cool here. they seem to be better educated on their products than most doctors. and they aren't as snooty as some of the people working at pharmacies in Vancouver.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
No, I didn't come to Barcelona because of THAT movie. (although it did fuel my obsession with this city, slightly). First time living away from home, away from Canada... Thinking it's gonna be an adventure. I want to share my ups and downs with you during my European get away, so enjoy. :)