Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Place

The Globe store! HAHA! This place sells maps and GLOBES!!!!



There are plenty of (very) random specialty stores in Raval. Like the STRING shop! Or the shop that only sells things for Nativity scenes. And I love the little (and less strange) shops that are just barely competing with the supermarkets and big grocery stores, like those that sell only cheese, or only button up blouses/shirts, or only paper and stationary items...

Anyways, window shopping in Raval.
There's another thing to keep this skint girl entertained! Oh! I'll try and get a photo up of the most ridiculous wedding dress I saw in a local shop. It's somethin' else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
No, I didn't come to Barcelona because of THAT movie. (although it did fuel my obsession with this city, slightly). First time living away from home, away from Canada... Thinking it's gonna be an adventure. I want to share my ups and downs with you during my European get away, so enjoy. :)