Monday, May 11, 2009

Person(s)

Urania:
She is 1/2 of my companeras de cuarto.
She knows all the words and dance moves to Menudo's songs.
A talented artist who speaks both English and Spanish perfectly (NOT FAIR).
She has met Ricky Martin twice.
She is cool.




Sarkawt:
Likes american tv shows (especially Friends, but I won't judge).
Enjoys caramel popcorn from the movie theatre but insists on taking it to the beach to eat.
Amused by the words, 'Popsicle' and 'chopsticks.' (He enjoys saying them as well)
Described the little river in Parc de Labirinto as having a "voice" rather than a sound.

I like these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
No, I didn't come to Barcelona because of THAT movie. (although it did fuel my obsession with this city, slightly). First time living away from home, away from Canada... Thinking it's gonna be an adventure. I want to share my ups and downs with you during my European get away, so enjoy. :)