Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Person




Ok I remember that during one of the first times walking around my neighbourhood I came across something quite alarming. I was sitting on a bench when I looked up to find a black dog, chilling out on a balcony across the street.
This dog was wearing a diaper. And I ask, what kind of person puts a diaper on their dog? Maybe it's because I don't have any experience with having dogs, or it's just that people in Spain are weird, or maybe this poor humilated dog had the runs. Who knows? Generally, a diaper belongs on a baby or someone with no bladder control. But this is a special case. Anyways, here are some photos for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
No, I didn't come to Barcelona because of THAT movie. (although it did fuel my obsession with this city, slightly). First time living away from home, away from Canada... Thinking it's gonna be an adventure. I want to share my ups and downs with you during my European get away, so enjoy. :)